Asif Ali Kazi
Head of IT
University of Sindh
Analysis, design, development, and deployment of large-scale Java centric CRM and ERP applications. Ensuring proper J2EE
(JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle and/or DB2 integration in applications development.
Responsible for overall software projects being developed at ZabSolutions (In-house software development unit of SZABIST)
- Making sure the adherence and compliance of standard Object Oriented practices.
- Coordination with users on academic and administrative business processes engineering.
- Analyze, enhance and maintain technical documentation necessary to make the assigned systems operational and efficient.
- Design and use troubleshooting strategies to resolve software related problems.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation and system operating instructions are completed for use by staff, consultants and end-users.
- Develop training programs to promote staff development within departments affected by utilization or revision of computer systems
- Assess the functionality and limitations of various hardware and software components.
- Provide Database Administration Services, implementing backup and recovery procedures and policies and conducting performance test & tuning
- Support product delivery requirements and commitments for computing systems software by performing project management activities
such as estimating, prioritizing personal work, and providing metrics information
- Support group and custom use of computer software and hardware by participating in acquisition of computing resources
- Knowledge of available system software, computer equipment, regulations, structure, techniques and management practices to design
complex systems and subsystems
- Test delivered systems/routines/programs to ensure the accuracy, efficiency and robustness of the developed code
- Track computing system usage and systems’ performance
- Control computing system configuration and access
Kamran Wali Jan
He is a seasoned manager with over 8 years of experience in Microsoft .NET, ASP/Visual Basic and Cold Fusion applications.
He has designed and implemented high volume transactional applications for critical enterprise level projects. He has strong
background in large-scale e-commerce, client server and enterprise applications. He has extensively used methodologies like
RUP and XP/SCRUM.
Furqan Ahmed Siddiqui
Senior Software Engineer
BS Software Engineering
Mr. Furqan has graduated from Karachi Institute of Information Technology. He has over 4 years of development experience
in Microsoft .Net platform. He is currently working on the online university project , headed by ZabSolutions
Ghulam Murtaza Abbasi
Senior Software Engineer
M.Sc. Computer Science
University of Sindh Jamshoro
Ghulam Murtaza abbasi has done Msc Computer Science from University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
He worked with
University of Sindh, Jamshoro
Zebra Systems Hyderabad
Verge Systems LLC
SAFWCO , NGO in Hyderabad
His some software developments are
Inventory Control System
Accounting System for Business Application
PPMS(Petrol Pump Management System)
School Management System
Micro Credit System
Currently he is working with SZABIST, Karachi. Mr. Abbasi is responsible for the administration of ZabDesk (Academic ERP System).
Besides Database Administration, he is working on analysis, design and implementation of
various projects headed by ZabSolutions.
MCS Software Engineering
Muhammad Akram has done BCS (HONS.) and MCS from SZABIST Islamabad. He has over 4 years of experience working in Microsoft
Technologies and hands on implementation in high volume transactional environments for critical enterprise level applications.
He has strong background in project leadership and large-scale e-commerce, client server and enterprise application development
with legacy environments. This includes from requirements gathering to managing a complete project life cycle, creating and
maintaining project plans.
Muhammad Akram is responsible for the development and maintenance of ZABDESK (local ERP system) headed by ZabSolutions.
Tousif ur Rehman
Tousif ur Rehman has done BS (CS) from AIOU Islamabad, Currently working as part of ZABSOLUTION team. His major
responsibilities include development and maintenance support to ZABDESK and maintain the SZABIST website along with faculty websites.
- C/C++, VC, Java
- Web-Page Designing (HTML, ASP, Java Scripting, PHP)
- Good Practice in Macromedia Flash8.0
MS in Computer Engineering
University of Florida, USA
Mr. Adeel is responsible for requirement analysis, data modeling, system design, coding and quality assurance. Moreover,
he is responsible to ensure seamless user interaction on Zabdesk portal and Szabist website and to coordinate with users to
identify key areas for further development or enhancements thereof. He is very keen on using Agile and RUP practices.
Prior to joining Szabist, Adeel had served as IT Manager at NEDuet for over 5 years, where he assumed the project leadership role and
managed IT division operations. He worked intensively in PL/SQL & SQL on Oracle related (10g/9i database and Forms/Reports tools)
technologies, in the areas of database development cum administration. He has worked throughout the SDLC cycle and developed a
range of small and large desktop and web-based projects related to University examinations system.
MS Computer Science
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
Mr. Asim is responsible for working closely with Manager Development to cater company's software development tasks. At Zab solutions Mr. Asim is responsible for:
- Developing software Using: C #, Java, VB6, SQL Server 2000.
- Primary responsibilities include design & development of client-server code for in house software applications using Microsoft ASP.NET/C#.NET and MS SQL Server
- Determining program specifications, modifications and expanding existing programs, as well as creating new programs and/or modules, as well as user documentation
- Participating in all phases of system development life cycle(SDLC)
- Analysis of complex systems problems
- Responding to and resolving production problems in a timely manner
- Planning, developing and directing systems implementation
- Meeting with deadlines & opting appropriate planning during crucial stages of software development
- Prepare technical documentation for the use of new and revised applications
Mr. Asim has over 5 over years of extensive working experience with technologies such as C#.Net, ASP.NET, HTML, DHTML, Java Scripts, Linux Platforms, SQL Server, Crystal Reports and various Microsoft platforms. At ZAB Solutions he worked on Academic Management and Information System of SZABIST, Digital Attendance System and SZABIST online university.
Muhammad Zohaib Jan
M.S. Project Management
University of Sunderland
Mr. Zohaib Jan did his B.Eng Computer Engineering from Bahria University, later he did his M.S. Project Management from University of Sunderland. At ZAB solutions Mr. Zohaib is responsible for:
- Oracle Data base administration
- Creating project plans on MS Project
- Business requirement analysis
- Conducting I.T. audits and making sure that I.T. practices are in adherence to I.T. compliance standards
- Creating prototypes and formalizing clients requirements
- Making sure that projects are conducted in adherence to Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Working on University Management System
- Training and mentoring I.T. staff
- Data management and security
- Making sure that disaster recovery plans are implemented properly
Before joining ZAB solutions Mr. Zohaib worked as a System Analyst at Explore Solutions, prior to which he worked as an Auditor at RGISINV London UK. He has over 4 years experience of handling technologies such as CISCO platforms, Oracle 10g/9i database administration and reporting, Visual basic, C++ and C#.
Muhammmad Naveed Dilber
Network and System Engineer
MS. in Information and Communication System Security
KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
Mr. Naveed has done B.Eng from SSUET Karachi, and did his MS from KTH Sweden further he went to Spain on a research grant as a Research Assistant at the IMDEA networks. At ZAB Solutions he is responsible for overseeing network operations and network infrastructure security compliance. He is also responsible for the following:
- Maintaining domain servers
- Creating user rights policy
- Managing and maintaining labs infrastructure
- Maintenance of ZAB solutions Data Centre
- Network troubleshooting and fault tolerance
- Network penetration testing using scripts
- Technical support for WAN and LAN, firewalls etc
- Perform IT support duties as assigned by the department team lead
Before joining ZAB Solutions Mr. Naveed was working at Cyber Internet Service Pvt. Ltd as a DSL Support Engineer, prior to that he worked as a Network Support Engineer at Al Hadi Industries Pvt Ltd.