Software Engineers(1+ years experience). The selected candidate will work on latest Microsoft .Net technologies.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should be able to communicate effectively with Project Manager and Team Lead. He / She should be comfortable with multitasking and meeting deadlines. Selected candidate will be required to take ownership of one or more software systems. Technical requirements for this position are;
1. Intermediate Level expertise with C# and ASP.NET (1+ Years)
2. Practical Exposure of SQL Server, Sprocs, T-Sql and SQL (1+ Years)
3. Good understanding of Web Services, XML
4. 1+ year core development experience
5. Experience of Windows and Web development in C# .Net
Skills mentioned below are not mandatory and can be compensated with quick learning ability.
1. Exposure to Classic ASP, VB Script
2. Ajax (.Net)
3. Tortoise SVN
5. Module development experience for DotNetNuke or Rainbow Portal
6. Exposure to various OO languages including: C++, Java
If you have the required skills then please forward you resume to email@example.com